If possible I would rate All Smiles and Natalia’s office higher than 5 stars. Like most people, I typically dread going to the dentists office. However, I’ve used Natalia twice now and it has been the most pleasant experiences I’ve ever had at the dentist. Everyone from the receptionist to the dental hygienists and Natalia are incredibly welcoming as soon as you walk in, and the office is kept very clean. Both visits have been seemingly pain free for a number of different procedures, including fillings, bonding replacements and crowns. I highly recommend anyone looking for a more pleasant dental experience to check out All Smiles!
Keep Your Teeth in Top Shape
Preventive care is the foundation of excellent oral health. Our focus is on providing the treatments you need to avoid problems or to stop them as early as possible. Come to us for these services:
- Dental Cleanings – Even with daily brushing, you may have plaque and tartar buildup. A professional cleaning removes this from your mouth. With our ultrasonic equipment, the process is thorough but gentle. If you have sensitive teeth or gums, we can also use a numbing gel.
- Dental Exams – Your dentist carefully examines your mouth to find any possible problems, so we can treat them early and more effectively.
- Gum Disease Treatment – If you have a periodontal infection, you can remove the problem with a deep cleaning treatment called scaling and root planing. In some cases, we may recommend localized antibiotics as well.
- Night Guards – Custom-made oral appliances can be used to stop teeth grinding and address TMJ problems. In addition, Botox can help with TMJ issues by relaxing your jaw and easing your pain.
- Sleep Apnea Appliances – Work with us to get a better night’s sleep, wake up feeling refreshed, and stop snoring. A custom oral appliance can alleviate the effects of your sleep apnea.