If possible I would rate All Smiles and Natalia’s office higher than 5 stars. Like most people, I typically dread going to the dentists office. However, I’ve used Natalia twice now and it has been the most pleasant experiences I’ve ever had at the dentist. Everyone from the receptionist to the dental hygienists and Natalia are incredibly welcoming as soon as you walk in, and the office is kept very clean. Both visits have been seemingly pain free for a number of different procedures, including fillings, bonding replacements and crowns. I highly recommend anyone looking for a more pleasant dental experience to check out All Smiles!
Create Your Dream Smile With a Cosmetic Dentist in Fort Lauderdale
You should be happy with your smile. If you’re not, you should visit your cosmetic dentist in Fort Lauderdale, FL. We’ll help you make dental improvements. Come here to:
- Boost your self-confidence
- Brighten your teeth
- Look younger
- Improve the appearance of your smile
Call 954-280-8482 to set up a consultation at All Smiles Dental. Let’s work together to give you the incredible smile you want! Join our Membership Club to save on cosmetic services. Ask our team for details.
Make a Change for an Amazing Smile
You should not feel like you need to hide your smile. Stop covering your mouth when you speak, and start feeling comfortable letting your personality show when you meet people for the first time. Depending on your smile goals, you could benefit from one or more of our services:
- Dental Veneers – This versatile service is an excellent option to quickly conceal things you don’t like about your smile, including crooked and crowded teeth, gaps, and chipped, broken, or worn-down teeth. We offer a variety of veneers to suit your specific needs.
- Tooth Bonding – Bonding is a cost-effective option to fix problems quickly. This solution is not as durable as veneers, however.
- Teeth Whitening – Professional whitening removes stains from your smile. Our solutions include in-office treatments with Zoom and Boost or take-home treatments with custom-made whitening trays.
- Porcelain Crowns – Crowns are typically used for restorative care, but they can have cosmetic benefits. Use crowns to fix damaged teeth, worn-down teeth, undersized teeth, and misshapen teeth.
- Invisalign – This clear aligner system is a proven way to straighten teeth and fix bite alignments. See how you can benefit from this discreet orthodontic option.
- Dental Implants – Missing teeth don’t just hurt your oral health, they affect how your smile looks. Replacing your lost teeth with dental implants makes your new teeth more stable and secure.
- Gummy Smile Treatment – Transform your gummy smile with a Botox treatment or by having a bit of tissue removed with a gentle laser.
- Fillers – Get a younger-looking face to go along with your new smile. These treatments smooth out wrinkles in your face.
- Smile Makeover – Sometimes you can get better results with a combination of services. Your dentist can work with you on a comprehensive treatment plan to give you the smile you have been dreaming about.
Your smile upgrade is an investment in yourself. You want to make the most of your new smile by keeping your mouth as healthy as possible. Visit our general dentist office for regular cleanings and exams to maintain the appearance of your teeth.
The absolute best practice I have ever been to! I moved down here from Maryland, and my dentist there made me have a huge fear of even stepping foot inside an office yet alone getting my teeth cleaned. All Smiles Dental was recommended to me by good friends, and I enjoy going to the dentist now. Everyone who works there is so kind, gentle, and has something different to offer. Shoutout to Stephanie!!
I had my first Botox experience with Natalia and team, and I couldn’t be happier with the results. The staff is incredibly friendly and attentive, taking the time to listen to my worries and concerns. The procedure was quick and surprisingly not very painful. I absolutely recommend this place to anyone considering Botox – a fantastic experience all around!
Thank you Natalia and team!
Every visit is a memorable one. I’m greeted like family every visit. Dr. Alvarado and Paris are always full of positive energy with smiles on their faces!! I guess that’s the reason behind “All Smiles” I drive all the way from Port Saint Lucie, wouldn’t chose any other dental office. Best dentist hands down.
Dr. Stadler & her staff are professional, friendly and deliver service that is promised. Her hygienist is thorough, gentle and makes you feel at home during every treatment. I recently had a crowning on a new implant and am very pleased with the time and care taken with me.
Always a gentle teeth cleaning @All Smiles Dental! Also got Botox injections for TMJ & migraines due to grinding my teeth. Definitely a noticeable improvement. Injections were painless & treatment worked as described. Excellent experience!
The best didn’t feel a thing for my filling’s . Best experience thus far. Both of my visits has been pain free it’s incredible. Thank you again Doc and to the rest of the team there.
What a great experience at All Smiles Dentist. I had a random issue with one of my teeth and Dr. Natalia fix it up quickly. I literally had no idea she even gave me a shot in my gums to file my tooth down very gentle and painless. While I was there I also was able to get my son’s teeth cleaned. The office is extremely clean with beautiful decor. The staff was so sweet with my son informing him on each procedure so he knew what was happening next. 💖Highly recommended 💖
The office is very pretty and always clean. Staff is friendly, helpful, and welcoming. Would definitely recommend this dentist.
Excellent experience! The entire team is very welcoming and highly professional. The facility is modern and very well maintained. The process beginning from the Internet to the final payment is just so on-point. Congratulations!
Cosmetic dentistry improves the appearance of your teeth so you can enjoy a more attractive smile – and everything that comes with it, like enhanced self-confidence. Cosmetic dentistry can give you a younger-looking smile by covering stains and other signs of wear and tear. With our wide variety of cosmetic services, you’ll be able to change any aspect of your smile that you don’t like.
Cosmetic dentistry can change your life. When you improve the appearance of your teeth and gums, you will make a better first impression in social settings. Plus, you will have a new sense of confidence that will embolden you to reach for higher levels of success at work and in other areas of life. We’ve seen it happen time and time again. You could be the next beneficiary of such a transformation.
Because we offer many types of cosmetic dentistry, there is no way to give you the cost for your cosmetic service without first creating a treatment plan. We recommend you come in for an initial exam, so we can examine your teeth and talk to you about your smile goals.