If possible I would rate All Smiles and Natalia’s office higher than 5 stars. Like most people, I typically dread going to the dentists office. However, I’ve used Natalia twice now and it has been the most pleasant experiences I’ve ever had at the dentist. Everyone from the receptionist to the dental hygienists and Natalia are incredibly welcoming as soon as you walk in, and the office is kept very clean. Both visits have been seemingly pain free for a number of different procedures, including fillings, bonding replacements and crowns. I highly recommend anyone looking for a more pleasant dental experience to check out All Smiles!
Choose Custom Care at All Smiles Dental in Fort Lauderdale
Your smile is an essential part of your everyday life. So you need to take good care of it. Complement your daily oral hygiene by visiting All Smiles Dental in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Our team provides personal service in a boutique setting to keep you smiling. Come here for:
- A wide variety of services in one place
- Comforts like lumbar support pillows and blankets
- Individual treatment in a comfortable environment
- Dental professionals with decades of experience
- Modern dental technologies and techniques
Call 954-280-8482 to schedule an appointment at All Smiles Dental. Your oral health and satisfaction are our top priorities! No insurace? Ask about our money-saving Membership Club.
Trust Our Team to Keep Your Teeth in Great Shape
Wear and tear are natural when you use your teeth on a daily basis. You need to see our team regularly to maintain your healthy smile. Let us help you sustain your oral health with our wide array of services:
- General Dentistry – Preventive care should be the foundation of your oral health. With professional cleanings and exams, your dentist can address problems before they start or treat small issues before they put your oral and overall health at risk.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Give yourself a smile upgrade with whitening, veneers, bonding, gummy smile treatment, or a combination of services.
- Invisalign – Avoid metal brackets and wires. Straighten your smile discreetly and comfortably with clear aligners instead.
- Restorative Dentistry – Your smile can be as good as new with fillings, crowns, root canals, bridges, and dentures.
- Oral Surgery – Your dentist performs several surgical procedures, including tooth removal.
- Dental Implant Restoration – Replace the roots of your missing teeth with implants. This makes your new teeth strong, stable, and secure.
- Emergency Dentistry – We’ll see you as soon as possible to get you feeling better.
- Night Guards – Your dentist can provide you with a custom-made night guard to relieve your TMJ pain or to help you stop snoring and sleep throughout the night.
Our team has invested in advanced technology to make your appointments more efficient. We use digital X-rays, digital scanners, and dental lasers to deliver the best care possible. We can also keep you comfortable with lumbar support pillows and blankets. If you have any anxiety about oral care, ask us about dental sedation.
The absolute best practice I have ever been to! I moved down here from Maryland, and my dentist there made me have a huge fear of even stepping foot inside an office yet alone getting my teeth cleaned. All Smiles Dental was recommended to me by good friends, and I enjoy going to the dentist now. Everyone who works there is so kind, gentle, and has something different to offer. Shoutout to Stephanie!!
I had my first Botox experience with Natalia and team, and I couldn’t be happier with the results. The staff is incredibly friendly and attentive, taking the time to listen to my worries and concerns. The procedure was quick and surprisingly not very painful. I absolutely recommend this place to anyone considering Botox – a fantastic experience all around!
Thank you Natalia and team!
Every visit is a memorable one. I’m greeted like family every visit. Dr. Alvarado and Paris are always full of positive energy with smiles on their faces!! I guess that’s the reason behind “All Smiles” I drive all the way from Port Saint Lucie, wouldn’t chose any other dental office. Best dentist hands down.
Dr. Stadler & her staff are professional, friendly and deliver service that is promised. Her hygienist is thorough, gentle and makes you feel at home during every treatment. I recently had a crowning on a new implant and am very pleased with the time and care taken with me.
Always a gentle teeth cleaning @All Smiles Dental! Also got Botox injections for TMJ & migraines due to grinding my teeth. Definitely a noticeable improvement. Injections were painless & treatment worked as described. Excellent experience!
The best didn’t feel a thing for my filling’s . Best experience thus far. Both of my visits has been pain free it’s incredible. Thank you again Doc and to the rest of the team there.
What a great experience at All Smiles Dentist. I had a random issue with one of my teeth and Dr. Natalia fix it up quickly. I literally had no idea she even gave me a shot in my gums to file my tooth down very gentle and painless. While I was there I also was able to get my son’s teeth cleaned. The office is extremely clean with beautiful decor. The staff was so sweet with my son informing him on each procedure so he knew what was happening next. 💖Highly recommended 💖
The office is very pretty and always clean. Staff is friendly, helpful, and welcoming. Would definitely recommend this dentist.
Excellent experience! The entire team is very welcoming and highly professional. The facility is modern and very well maintained. The process beginning from the Internet to the final payment is just so on-point. Congratulations!